Our professional caregivers don’t just drop off and pick up your elder family members. Instead, we help your loved ones get ready, accompany them and provide any assistance required at the destination. Then, everyone returns home safely and settles back in. Our caregivers will even put the groceries away.
Here are a few ways we can help your senior family members with incidental transportation services:
- Doctor’s appointments
- General shopping
- Grocery shopping
- Hairdresser/barber appointments
- Medical testing and outpatient procedures
- Prescription drop-off and pick-up
- Religious services, concerts, plays, lectures
- Special family events like weddings
- Therapy sessions
To learn more about incidental transportation services for seniors in the Chicago, IL area, call us at 872-208-5048.